Don't Vote

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Finally...

So I've finally got around to setting the blog up. Yes, I've been procrastinating on it for a while now but I'll at least be able to provide it with steady content as my new accountability project takes off. Information about that project is forthcoming. Most of what you read here will be focused on my own activism but occasionally I may comment on stories from around New Hampshire.

If you don't know me personally I moved to New Hampshire in August of 2009 as part of the Free State Project and it's been everything I had hoped it would be and then some. I've tried to stay pretty busy as an activist but I'll be the first to admit that the winter weather did a good job of keeping me indoors.

Now the weather's warming up and I'm jumping right back into a huge project, one that I think can have an extraordinary impact. It's definitely going to ruffle some feathers of the people who do business as "the City of Manchester" but I think people who live here that wouldn't consider themselves to be liberty activists will come around to supporting it. One things certain, it's going to be a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment